- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large saucepan and fry the onions over a medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and spices and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, vegetable stock and vegetables. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate frying pan, add 1 tbsp oil and fry the Quorn Pieces for 7 minutes, until slightly golden.
- Add the cooked rice noodles to the soup, along with the Pieces. Stir well and allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot with crusty bread.
TIP: for a hotter twist, fry off a finely chopped green chilli with the spices.
Suitable for home freezing.