- 1 pack of Quorn Swedish Style Balls
- 200g tinned tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tbsp runny honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 slices of cheese (cheddar or mozzarella), each cut into 4 squares
- Cook the Quorn Swedish Style Balls in the oven according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, to make the tomato dip, place all ingredients apart from the cheese into a saucepan and simmer on a low heat for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and blend with a hand blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Place a square of cheese onto cocktail sticks, followed by the meatballs. Place under a medium hot grill for 30 seconds, or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately with the tomato dip.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review