- 1 pack Quorn Smoky Fajita Strips
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 1 chopped red pepper, de-seeded and cut into strips
- 40g canned kidney beans, drained
- 40g sweetcorn
- Heat the vegetable oil and fry onion for 5 minutes or until softened, stir in the Quorn Smoky Fajita Strips, red pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
- Throw in the beans and sweetcorn and mix all together. For extra succulence add a little water.
- Simmer gently for 3 minutes and serve with your favourite microwavable rice. Add a few drops of tabasco sauce for an extra kick!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review