Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips & Sesame Stir-fry
A weeknight meal in a wok! Try our Vegetarian Steak Strips & Sesame Stir-fry for a delicious meat-free dinner that's easy to make and full of flavour. With Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips, this vegetarian stir fry recipe from The Diet Kitchen is sure to be a delicious addition to your weekly meal rotation!
19 g of fat
- 400g Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips
- Piece of ginger, grated on a microplain
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed or grated
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 whole orange, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 packet of straight to wok noodles
- Grab your best frying pan and put it onto a high heat and spray with cooking spray, alternatively use a nutrient dense oil such as coconut or rapeseed/canola, both of these also have a higher smoking point
- Add ginger, garlic and red pepper into the hot pan
- Once it's slightly cooked off (Pepper loses it’s colour ever so slightly), add the Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips in and cook for about 6-8 minutes
- Then add your straight to wok noodles in and stir well, cook for a couple minutes longer, until the noodles are easier to break apart
- Add the orange zest and juice, soy sauce and sesame oil and cook until the sauce bubbles up slightly and serve!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.