- 175g Quorn Mince
- 1tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ stick of celery, finely chopped
- ½ carrot, finely chopped
- ½ red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 150g spaghetti
- 5tbsp grated cheese
- Preheat your oven to 180C and lightly grease a 12 hole muffin tin with oil.
- Pour the oil into a saucepan and place on a low heat. Add the onion, celery, carrot, pepper and garlic, place the lid on the pan and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until soft. Add the chopped tomatoes, stir the sauce well and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan of sauce from the heat and blend until smooth with a hand blender. Add the Quorn mince to the pan and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions, minus two minutes, until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Add the spaghetti to the saucepan and mix until combined. Take a fork and spoon, twirl the spaghetti and sauce into balls and transfer into the muffin tin. Repeat until the tin is filled. Top each spaghetti cup with grated cheese.
- Transfer the tin to the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review