Quorn Mince Mac n’ Cheese
If you love mac n’ cheese then you will love our meatless recipe using Quorn Mince. Adding paprika and curry powder adds an extra punch of flavour too, guaranteed for the whole family to enjoy!
- 1 bag Quorn Mince
- 3 cups dried macaroni
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2tsp curry powder
- 1tsp paprika
- 2tsp soy sauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cook the macaroni to box instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium frying pan. Add the onion, and cook until soft and translucent. Add the curry powder and paprika and fry for 1 minute, before adding the Quorn Mince. Fry for 2 minutes, until lightly browned, then stir in the soy sauce.
- Spoon the Quorn Mince into the base of an oven-safe dish, then top with the macaroni. In a separate bowl, mix the egg and milk together. Pour over the macaroni, then top with the cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden and bubbling.
Did you know? Quorn Mince is low in saturated fat and high in protein, making it a wonderful addition to a healthy, balanced diet!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
This meal has alot of potential but unfortunately this recipe doesnt reach it. It was extremely dry and tasteless. I would suggest adding a cheese sauce to the macaroni and then sprinkling grated cheese on it before baking. I would also add slices of tomatoes on top the cheese so when it bakes it adds a bit of extra flavour.
It has potential I added ginger and garlic 1/2 a tomato tin and also 2tbsp Worcester sauce. Add mixed veggies n was great good recipe
Loved this recipe and love Quorn Mince!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.