- 150g Quorn Pieces
- 7 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp sweetcorn
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the cream cheese until smooth. Set aside.
- Lightly brush all the holes in a 12 hole muffin tray with the olive oil. Pour the egg mixture into each hole and top with the red pepper, sweetcorn and Quorn pieces.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes, until golden. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes before removing the quiches from the tins using a cutlery knife and serving.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review