- 300g Quorn Mince
- 4 large tortillas
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 4 tablespoons rapeseed oil for frying
- 1 tomato
- 1 small red onion
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped jalapeño
- 100ml vegetarian mayonnaise
- Salt & pepper to season
- Mix together the mayonnaise with chopped jalapeño.
- Chop the tomato, red onion and romaine salad.
- Fry the Quorn Mince in rapeseed oil until it starts to colour.
- Add the grated garlic, cumin and seasoning then cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Divide the ingredients between the tortilla wraps and roll up.
- Wrap carefully in foil.
- Cut down the middle and serve with your choice of salsa and dips!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Nice and quick, especially next time! I'm going to add more garlic, some beans and coriander next time.
Loved it. It's the first time I've ever made it and i loved it. I will have it more often now.
Absolutely delicious receipe we love Quorn!!!!
This is a great recipe!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review