- 4 Quorn Sausages
- 1/2 pack ready rolled puff pastry (approximately 150g)
- 1 tbsp flour, for dusting
- 25g red onion chutney
- 1 egg, beaten with a tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven to 200C /400F/Gas 6
- Place the pastry onto a lightly floured board, spread with red onion chutney and cut into 4 long strips
- Wrap the Quorn Sausage in a strip of pastry to create a spiral effect. Place onto a lightly greased baking sheet and brush with the beaten egg
- Bake for 25 minutes until the pastry is golden and the Quorn Sausage is piping hot
- Delicious served hot or cold
Serving Suggestion Serve with a side helping of coleslaw
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
These sausage rolls are delicious, hot or cold. With salad or on their own!
These are delicious! What a super idea to put chutney in them.
Was really good, tasted amazing.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review