Thai Noodle Soup Recipe with Quorn Vegan Pieces
Our deliciously healthy Thai Noodle Soup recipe is packed with spices. Made with Quorn Vegan Pieces which are high in protein, low in saturated fat and a source of fibre, this is a dish you will want to make again and again!
A Little Effort
2 g of fat
- 300g Quorn Vegan Pieces OR Quorn Pieces
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 200ml coconut milk
- 900ml vegetable stock
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 100g baby corn, sliced
- 100g sugar snap peas, sliced in half
- 50g rice noodles, cooked to pack instructions
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large saucepan and fry the onions over a medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and spices and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, vegetable stock and vegetables. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate frying pan, add 1 tbsp oil and fry the Quorn Vegan Pieces for 7 minutes, until slightly golden.
- Add the cooked rice noodles to the soup, along with the Pieces. Stir well and allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot with crusty bread.
Did you know? This dish includes carrots, baby corn and sugar snap peas but you can add whatever veggies you've got in the kitchen! How about adding mushrooms or frozen peppers?
Swap the coconut milk for reduced-fat coconut milk, if preferred. Suitable for home freezing.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Made this thousands of times, even more delicious each time I make it.
I made this as a school project, it was very nice and good to make.
Delicious and easy to make.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review