Fluffy American Vegan Pancakes With Maple Glazed Quorn Smoky Ham
Stack these vegan pancakes high for a breakfast or brunch to share with all the family. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve with strips of crispy fried Quorn Vegan Smoky Ham Free Slices. Perfect for pancake day!
6.6 g of fat
- 1 pack Quorn Smoky Ham Free Slices
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- For the pancakes
- 300g self raising flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 450ml oat milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
- Place the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl, whisk to combine. Make a well in the middle and slowly add the oat milk, whisking to prevent lumps. Add the vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- For the maple glazed vegan ham, brush each side of the Quorn Smoky Ham Free Slices with a little maple syrup.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat. Fry the vegan ham slices for 1-2 minutes or until crispy. Remove and slice into cubes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add a little oil and fry the pancakes on both sides in batches, using a 1/3 measuring cup of batter for each pancake.
- To serve, stack the pancakes on a serving platter. Scatter over the maple glazed Quorn Smoky Ham cubes. Drizzle over extra maple syrup and dig in!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review