Quorn Gluten Free Vegan Smoky Ham, Sundried Tomato and Avocado Pesto Pasta
Quorn Gluten Free Vegan Smoky Ham Pasta is a delicious quick pasta dish for everyone to enjoy. Using fresh ingredients, this simple but impressive creamy pasta with Quorn Ham is sure to become a new favourite.
21.1 g fat
- 1 pack of Quorn Vegan Smoky Ham Free Slices, chopped into small squares- 1 avocado, peeled, de-stoned and halved
- 30 g fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g pine nuts
- 20 g hard Italian style vegan cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 100 g sundried tomatoes in oil, drained and roughly chopped
- 400 g gluten-free pasta
- Fresh basil leaves
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the avocado, fresh basil, garlic, pine nuts, vegan cheese, salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and lime juice into a food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Drain the pasta, reserving 2 tbsp of pasta water. Place the pasta back in to the pan and add the avocado pesto, chopped sundried tomatoes, chopped Quorn Vegan Smoky Ham Free Slices and the pasta water. Stir until the pasta is thoroughly coated with all the ingredients.
- Serve immediately with torn fresh basil leaves, salt and black pepper.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.