Sticky Orange, Quinoa & Peanut Curry with Quorn Vegan Pieces
A delicious vegan curry recipe made with Quorn Vegan Pieces and a healthy base of quinoa and peanuts. Experience an explosion of Asian flavours with this high protein dish packed full of tasty ingredients covered in a rich sticky orange sauce.
- 200g Quorn Vegan Pieces
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 orange (zested)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger
- 4 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 red pepper
- 10 tenderstem broccoli
- 100g quinoa
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
- 1 avocado
- Add sesame oil, orange juice, orange zest, garlic cloves, ginger (peeled and grated), tamari soy sauce, maple syrup and chilli flakes in a pan to prepare the sticky sauce.
- In a separate pan, fry Quorn Vegan Pieces in the coconut oil until golden.
- Pour half of the sticky sauce on the fried Quorn Vegan Pieces and remove from pan.
- On an empty pan, fry a sliced red pepper, tenderstem broccoli stalks in coconut oil until tender.
- Serve the sticky orange Quorn Vegan Pieces with the fried vegetables, cooked quinoa, sliced spring onion, chopped peanuts and pour here the extra sauce.
- Top with avocado and chilli flakes.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Very tasty. The instructions are a little off. Do you heat the sauce? I did and it was great.
Absolutely delicious everyone loved it definitely making it again!!
This is a flavor-packed dish. Tim is right about the instructions though. I stirred all of the ingredients together which make up the sauce & heated them on medium heat in a saucepan. Do not allow the sauce to boil. Pour the sauce over the finished dish; you will not be disappointed.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review