Air Fryer Pumpkin Pizza Pies with Quorn Pepperoni
If you’re looking for a fun and spooky kid’s recipe to try this Halloween, look no further than these tasty Vegetarian Air Fryer Pumpkin Pizza Pies! Super simple to make, simply cut a pumpkin shape from your pastry before layering with pizza sauce, Quorn Vegan Pepperoni Slices and grated mozzarella!
The whole family will love this air fryer pizza pie recipe that’s ready!
Recipe by @chloeandleox
- Deli Food Recipes
- Halloween Food Ideas
- Vegan and Vegetarian Air Fryer Recipes
- Vegetarian and Vegan Kids Party And Finger Food
- ½ pack Quorn Vegan Pepperoni Slices
- 1 pack of ready rolled shortcrust pastry
- 100ml passata/pizza sauce
- 200g grated mozzarella
- 1 egg, whisked
- Carefully cut pumpkin shapes out of your shortcrust pastry, using a knife or pumpkin shaped cookie cutter. Make sure you cut out some faces out on half of them for the top too.
- Top the base pieces of pastry with pizza sauce/passata, grated mozzarella and Quorn Vegan Pepperoni Slices and then brush the sides with the whisked egg.
- Seal the edges using a fork to press down.
- Pop into the air fryer for 10-15 mins on 180 degrees or until the pastry is cooked!
Add any filling you’d like into these from sliced pepper, onion or Quorn Yorkshire Ham Style Slices. Anything you’d usually have on a pizza would work here!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.