Mini Festive Vegan Pizzas
One of our favourite December traditions are definitely these little festive pizzas made using our Vegan Pepperoni.
This super simple recipe is perfect for those last minute festive gatherings. Delicious as a party snack, but it’s so easy to switch up your cutters for summer picnic snacks (and even kids party finger food or lunch box additions) too!
Recipe by Nikes Vegan Kitchen.
- Quorn Vegan Pepperoni, cut into small circles
- Pre-made pizza dough
- 1 small jar pizza sauce
- Vegan cheese, grated
- Vegan Pesto
- Cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Roll out the pre-made pizza dough onto a baking tray and press in the Christmas themed cookie cutters
- Pop the dough tray in the freezer for 20 minutes - this makes it so much easier to remove the shapes from the remaining dough
- Next, add all your favourite toppings and bake according to package instructions
- Enjoy as part of your party spread. For more festive and canape recipes, take a look at our Christmas recipe hub.
Recipe by: Nikes Vegan Kitchen.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.