Creamy Quorn Yorkshire Ham and Pea Vegan Pasta
A satisfyingly creamy vegan pasta that will soon become a family favourite, this delicious meat-free pasta recipe is made with Quorn Yorkshire Ham Style Slices, frozen peas and oat cream all stirred into Conchiglie pasta.
This tasty weeknight dinner serves 4 and can be whipped up in just 15 minutes, so it’s perfect for those evenings when you need a speedy tea! Serve with a rocket side salad and enjoy.
12.6 g fat
- 75g Quorn Yorkshire Ham Style Slices
- 200g frozen peas (we’ve used petit pois)
- 300g conchiglie dried pasta
- 200ml oat single cream
- 3 large shallots
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp white miso paste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Handful of fresh chives
- 60g fresh rocket leaves
- 160g cherry tomatoes
- ½ lemon
- Put a large pan of water on the hob and bring to the boil, then add your pasta and cook according to the packet instructions – around 10-12 minutes.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, in a deep frying pan add the olive oil, then finely chop the shallots and garlic and add to the pan. Fry on a medium heat.
- Next add the miso paste, oat cream and frozen peas. Cook for a couple of minutes until bubbling then chop the Quorn Yorkshire Ham Style Slices into 1cm squares and add to the pan.
- Season the sauce with pepper to taste then add a splash of the pasta water to loosen.
- Finally, add the cooked pasta and give everything a mix until the pasta is coated in the sauce, before adding the chopped chives.
- Serve with a side salad of rocket and cherry tomatoes, finishing with a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkling of vegan parmesan if preferred.
Calculations based on average cost of ingredients purchased from Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Asda and Morrisons, correct as of 15/06/2023. Prices may vary.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.