Easy Kids Veggie Lunchbox Sandwiches
This is a great quick & easy kids vegetarian picnic or packed lunch, made using NEW Quorn Sandwich Fillers for lunch in minutes!
Quorn Vegetarian BBQ Chicken and a veggie twist on the classic Chicken & Sweetcorn deli filler, means you can whip up those school lunchboxes in no time at all! We’re serving our triangle sandwiches on seeded brown bread, with vegetable crudité and a delicious dipping sauce – all perfect for tasty lunches on the go. With four servings in a pot, they’re great value for money too!
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? View our full deli food range here.
- Deli Food Recipes
- Lunch Recipe Ideas
- Kids Vegetarian Lunch Box Ideas
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
11 g fat
IngredientsFor the Sandwiches:
- 50g Quorn Vegetarian BBQ Chicken Sandwich Filler
- 50g Quorn Vegetarian Chicken & Sweetcorn Sandwich Filler
- 2 slices seeded brown bread
- 25g bistro salad leaves
- 2 tbsp low fat yoghurt
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- ½ small garlic clove, finely grated
- ½ stick celery, sliced into thick matchsticks
- ½ carrot, sliced into thick matchsticks
- ¼ cucumber, sliced into thick matchsticks
- 3 baby corn, halved
- A handful of crisps (optional)
- To make the sandwiches, layer the salad leaves on one slice of bread. Place the second slice of bread on top. Cut the sandwich in half diagonally.
- Open each sandwich half, fill one side with BBQ Chicken Sandwich Filler and the other with Chicken & Sweetcorn Sandwich Filler. Slice each sandwich diagonally.
- For the thousand island style dip, place all the ingredients into a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Serve by arranging the crudité on 2 plates. Spoon the dip into 2 egg cups or small ramekins and place onto the plates. Finish with a triangle of each sandwich flavour and a handful of crisps.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.