Easy Vegan Sausage Quiche
Our simple recipe for vegan sausage quiche is perfect for your summer street party this year! Fill flaky puff pastry with slices of Quorn Brilliant Bangers and a creamy silken tofu batter. This vegan quiche makes use of delicious vegan sausages to have your guests reaching for a second serving. Serve with fresh Coronation salad and get feasting!
21 g fat
- 1 pack Quorn Brilliant Bangers, chilled
- 500g shortcrust pastry
- 1½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 60ml soy milk
- 300g silken tofu, drained
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 45g gram flour
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp black salt
- Vegetable oil, for greasing
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Roll out pastry and fill a 25cm flan dish, keeping offcuts for decoration. Refridgerate for 30 minutes and blind bake for 10 minutes.
- In a large pan over a medium heat, fry the Quorn Brilliant Bangers until they gain some colour. Cool and slice before adding to a large mixing bowl
- In the same pan sauté onions and garlic until soft, add to the mixing bowl with the Bangers.
- Blend soya milk, silken tofu, mustard, gram flour, nutritional yeast, cornflour, turmeric and black salt to form a smooth batter. Combine with the onion and banger mixture and divide into the flan dish and decorate with offcuts.
- Divide the Bangers, sauce, and onions to individual oiled pans, add batter. Add to pastry case
- Brush pastry with a little soy milk and bake for 35 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before slicing and serve!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.