Fully Loaded Cajun Burger
Quorn Southern Fried Burgers with a crunchy breadcrumb coating are a delicious centrepiece on this Fully Loaded Cajun Burger. Served on a soft roll with shredded lettuce, Cajun mayo and a homemade salsa, this irresistible burger is sure to become a Friday night favourite.
- Vegan & Vegetarian BBQ Recipes
- Fakeaway Recipes
- Meat Free Burger Recipes
- Summer Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes
- 4 Quorn Southern Fried Burgers
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- ¼ iceberg lettuce
- Cajun Mayo
- 4tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 4 medium tomatoes, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
- Place the Quorn Southern Fried Burgers onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 - 16 minutes or until core temperature is reached.
- Meanwhile, split the ciabatta rolls and shred the lettuce.
- Add the Cajun dressing ingredients to a small bowl, mix well then refrigerate until needed.
- Meanwhile mix the salsa ingredients together in a bowl and check the seasoning.
- Warm the ciabatta rolls in the oven when the burgers have a couple of minutes left to cook.
- To assemble spread a little Cajun mayo onto the base of each ciabatta roll. Divide the lettuce and salsa between each roll, top with a Quorn Southern Fried Burger and another dollop of Cajun mayo then replace the lid of the roll.
Top tip: For a tasty alternative, slice the burger and serve in a wrap or flatbread.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Tried this with Cheese on Saturday. Great burger and good texture from a pan fry.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.