Summery Potato Salad with Quorn Southern Style Burger
Potato salad is perfect to throw together using what you lready have in the fridge or leftovers. Use sliced chunks of Southern Style burger to top the salad, instead of having your usual summer burger.
- 4 Quorn Southern Fried Burgers
- 500g new potatoes
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 2 large spring onions
- 1 bag of salad mix
- 50g pea shoots
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- ½ lemon (juice)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 squeezed clove of garlic
- Black pepper
- Boil the potatoes until soft.
- Dressing: Mix the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and set aside. Rinse and slice the vegetables.
- When the potatoes are lukewarm - mix the dressing first and then the vegetables.
- Prepare the burgers according to the instructions on the package, slice and serve with the potato salad.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Used black balsamic vinegar because I couldn’t find white for love nor money and also threw in some sweetcorn- it was delicious!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.