Quorn Southern Fried Burger and Roasted Vegetable Wrap
Try these tasty burger wraps - Quorn Southern Fried Burger and Roasted Vegetable Wrap and roasted vegetables in tortilla wraps - perfect for lunch or as a snack.
- 250g Quorn Southern Fried Burgers
- 1 small yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 small red pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 small courgette, cut into batons
- ½ red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp (15ml) olive oil
- ⅓ cup (83ml) low fat Greek style yoghurt
- 1 tbsp (15ml) lemon zest
- 2 large wraps, warmed
- 1 cup (250ml) rocket leaves
- Cook the Quorn Southern Fried Burgers according to the back of pack instructions.
- Place peppers, courgette and onion on a baking tray and drizzle with oil. Cook in a preheated oven at 220°C for 18 minutes.
- Combine yoghurt and lemon zest, spread over each wrap. Place some rocket down the centre of the wraps, top with cooked vegetables and sliced Quorn Meat Free Southern Burgers, wrap to encase filling and serve.
TIP: Ready made Tzatziki can be substituted for the yoghurt and lemon.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.