Quorn Southern Fried Burger Wrap
Seriously sizzling wraps made with Quorn Southern Fried Burgers - which are a source of fibre - are sure to set your taste-buds on an American adventure. This makes for a great on-the-go lunch and can even be paired with vegetable sticks and a tasty dip!
- Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
- Meat Free Nugget Recipes
- Back to School Recipes
15 g fat
- 1x Quorn Southern Fried Burgers
- 2x flour tortillas
- 1x handful of shredded lettuce
- 2x Diced tomato
- 125ml mayonnaise, reduced fat if available
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cook the Made with Quorn Southern Fried Burgers according to the pack instructions.
- Blend the mayonnaise with the black pepper and lemon juice.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of creamy pepper sauce over a warmed tortilla.
- Place the shredded lettuce and diced tomato down the centre of the tortilla and top the salad with strips of piping hot Quorn Southern Fried Burgers.
- Roll up and enjoy!
Did you know? You can increase your fibre intake by swapping the wraps for wholemeal wraps. It's recommended that we should aim for 30g of fibre daily in the UK. This is to help keep our digestive system happy and healthy!
No iceberg lettuce in the house? No problem! You could use baby spinach, kale or rocket.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
The recipes are amazing.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.