Quorn Fillets & Bean Wrap
Try this delicious Fillet & Bean Wrap recipe made with Quorn Fillets and packed with a mix of pulses and veggies. Enjoy meat free alternatives with Quorn.
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
- 6 Quorn Fillets, each cut into approximately 4 pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 sweet (pointy) pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 small green chilli, chopped
- 200g tin black beans, drained
- 200g tin red kidney beans
- 100g tinned sweetcorn
- 400ml vegetable stock
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Handful of rocket, washed and drained
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 4 large flour wraps
- Preheat the oil in a large pan. Add the onion and pepper and fry for 4-5 minutes until softened. Add the Quorn Fillets, garlic and spices and fry for 1-2 minutes longer
- Stir in the chilli, black beans, kidney beans, sweetcorn and vegetable stock. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to medium and cook for a further 10 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated. Season to taste with salt and black pepper
- Warm the wraps then load up with spicy Feijoada and salad
Did you know? To increase your fibre intake, swap to wholemeal wraps! This recipe also includes two types of beans - kidney beans and black beans - both of which provide us with lots of goodness such as plant protein and fibre.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Use less liquid than the recipe suggests. I simmered it for 15 minutes and there was still far too much. Next time I will try 100ml.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.