Quorn Meat-Free Pasta Alfredo
Everyone’s favorite creamy white pasta sauce made meat-free with juicy Quorn Pieces. Ready in just 20 minutes, perfect for a weeknight meal or tasty lunch. Serve with your favourite pasta and pleanty of parmesan!
- 1 cup Quorn Pieces
- 2 tbsp oil
- 100g onion, finely chopped
- 50g garlic, minced
- ½ cup button mushroom, quartered
- 100g red pepper, diced
- 100g green pepper, diced
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 300g cooked pasta
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Sauté onion and garlic for about 1 minute then add the Quorn Pieces and cook for a further 3 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Add the mushrooms and peppers, mix well, then season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the heavy cream. Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Toss with your favorite pasta and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.