Quorn Pieces Mini Crustless Quiches
These bite-sized mini crustless quiches made with Quorn Vegetarian Pieces are easy to make and filled with delicious flavours. Perfectly portioned for children and ideal party snacks, these tasty quiche will be loved by whole family!
5.4 g fat
- 150g Quorn Pieces
- 7 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp sweetcorn
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the cream cheese until smooth. Set aside.
- Lightly brush all the holes in a 12 hole muffin tray with the olive oil. Pour the egg mixture into each hole and top with the red pepper, sweetcorn and Quorn pieces.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes, until golden. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes before removing the quiches from the tins using a cutlery knife and serving.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.