- 2 packs of Quorn Best of British Sausages
- 1 tbsp oil
- 150g white cabbage, shredded
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8 mini hot dog buns
- 4 tbsp sauerkraut
- French mustard and ketchup to serve (optional)
- Crispy onions (optional)
- Place a frying pan on to a medium heat and add the oil to the pan. Once hot, cook the Quorn Best of British Sausages for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss together the shredded cabbage, grated apple and chopped parsley with the Dijon mustard, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly to create a slaw and set aside.
- Once the sausages are cooked, drain them on some kitchen towel. Take the mini hot dog buns and create a sliced down the middle with a sharp knife. Fill with the slaw and top each one with a Quorn Best of British Sausage.
- Garnish with sauerkraut, French mustard, ketchup and crispy onions to serve.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.