Quorn Vegan Crunchy Fillet Burger with Katsu Curry
This vegan take on the Japanese comfort food is a guaranteed winner! Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burgers give this dish a guaranteed crunch. The perfect blend of flavours and textures is sure to make this vegan katsu curry one of your new favourite recipes to impress your friends and family.
Image by @crowded_kitchen
10 g fat
- 1 pack Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burger
- 220g dry white rice
- 140g thinly sliced cabbage
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- Katsu Sauce:
- ½ cup (around 8 tbsp) ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 ½ teaspoons vegan Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon dried ginger
- ½ teaspoon dried garlic
- For serving:
- Spring onions, thinly sliced
- Lemon wedges
- Cook rice according to package instructions and set aside.
- Pre−heat air fryer to 200°C. Place frozen Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burger in air fryer and cook for 6 minutes. Flip the burger and continue to cook for another 6 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss sliced cabbage with vinegar and salt and let sit until ready to serve.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the Katsu sauce.
- Once the burgers are done cooking, slice into 1 inch thick strips for serving.
- Serve sliced burgers with rice, sauce, slaw, and garnish with spring onions and a lemon wedge.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.