Vegetarian Double Chicken Burger
For the the ultimate Vegetarian Chicken Big Mac Burger at home, use our tasty Chicktastic burger patties stacked between a bread bun. Layer with classic burger accompaniments of shredded lettuce, pickles, melted cheese and burger sauce, and you’ve got yourself an unbeatable combo. A delicious Vegetarian Chicken Big Mac Burger that everyone will enjoy.
- Quick And Easy Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes
- Meat Free Burger Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
10 g fat
- 4 Quorn Chicktastic Burgers
- 3 burger buns (one top and bottom sliced off to make a triple stack)
- 50g iceberg lettuce, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp pickle juice
- 10g pickle, diced
- 2 slices of mild cheese
- Make the burger sauce by combining mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, pickle juice and chopped pickle and put to one side
- Cook the burgers as per instructions adding cheese slices to two of the patties for last 30 seconds
- Build your burger by slathering sauce onto the bottom bun and then add lettuce and a cheesey burger patty. Layer the middle sliced bun, then repeat sauce, lettuce, final patty and top bun.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.