Quorn Middle Eastern Flatbread
Homemade vegan flatbread generously topped with Quorn Makes Amazing Turkish Style Kebab, pickled red onions, tomatoes and a Vegan Honey & Lemon dressing – amazing munch with punch!
16 g of fat
- 1 pack Quorn Makes Amazing Turkish Style Kebabs
- 4 tbsp Hummus
- For the Pickled Red Onion:
- 1 x red onion
- 200g vinegar (white wine/red wine)
- 200g water
- 100g caster sugar
- Flatbread dough (1-part flour, 1-part coconut yoghurt & salt to taste):
- 100g flour
- 100g yoghurt
- 2g salt
- Vegan honey & lemon dressing:
- 10g Agave syrup
- 1 Lemon Juice & zest
- 10g Coriander
- 60g vegan mayonnaise
- Chop the coriander & mix all ingredients together well
- Chopped coriander – 10g
- Pomegranate seeds
- Prepare the flatbread dough, then roll out & cook the individual flatbreads – in a griddle pan over a high heat for 1 – ½ minutes per side.
- For the pickled onions: slice the red onion as thin as possible and in a pan place the sugar, water and vinegar, bring to a boil to dissolve the sugar and pour over the onions and leave to cool.
- Using 1 tbsp of oil, fry the Quorn Makes Amazing Turkish Style Kebab over a medium heat, turning frequently for 3 minutes.
- Top the flatbread with a thin layer of hummus and a layer of pickled red onion.
- Next, add the cooked Quorn Makes Amazing Turkish Style Kebab and garnish with the pomegranate seeds, chopped coriander and a drizzle of honey & lemon dressing.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.