Vegetarian Breakfast Quesadilla with Quorn Sausage Patties
Kick start your day with a delicious Breakfast Quesadilla. Fold scrambled egg, diced Quorn Sausage Patties and cheddar cheese into a warm tortilla, and top with freshly chopped tomatoes and sliced spring onions for a brilliant breakfast or brunch!
A Little Effort
- 4 Quorn Sausage Patties
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 240ml semi skimmed milk
- 6g butter
- 30g low fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 30g tomatoes, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 tortilla wraps
- Brush the Quorn Sausage Patties with the oil and cook in the oven following the pack instructions. Alternatively heat in the microwave until core temperature is reached. Remove from the oven and dice.
- Make the scrambled egg: whisk the eggs together with the milk. Melt the butter in a pan and pour in the egg mixture. Continue to cook over a low heat, stirring all the time. Remove from the heat while the mixture is creamy and still soft. Stir in the Pattie, cheese, tomatoes and spring onions. Season to taste.
- Divide the scrambled egg between each wrap and fold in half.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan and cook the tortilla on one side for 1-2 minutes then flip over and cook on the other side until golden in colour. Tip out, cut in half and keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Tips Try using Quorn Sausages instead of Quorn Sausage Patties. For a more colourful appearance, replace the cheddar cheese with red Leicester cheese.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.