Quorn Vegetarian Breakfast Wrap
This delicious vegetarian breakfast wrap will fuel you up for a super tasty start to the day. Using Quorn Sausage Patties our vegetarian breakfast wrap is the perfect veggie breakfast meal. Simple to prepare and great for when you need an on-the-go breakfast - don't just take our word for it.
- Vegan and Vegetarian Breakfast And Brunch Ideas
- Vegan And Vegetarian Traditional British Food
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
- Meat Free Sausage Recipes
A Little Effort
- 4 Quorn Sausage Patties
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 4 hash browns
- 4 large eggs
- 80ml milk
- 10g butter
- Black pepper to season
- 4 soft wraps, warmed
- 4 cheese slices (optional)
- 2 large tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
- Brush each side of the Quorn Sausage Patties lightly with oil. Cook for 12 minutes or until core temperature is reached.
- Cook the hash browns on a separate tray as directed on the pack instructions.
- Lightly whisk the eggs, milk and a pinch of black pepper in a jug. Heat a non-stick frying pan, then gently melt the butter.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and stir continuously on a low heat until the mixture is creamy and set.
- To assemble cut each Quorn Sausage Pattie in half then place on the wrap and top with a slice of cheese (if using), a hash brown, a portion of scrambled egg and diced tomatoes. Tuck in the bottom of the wrap and roll up tightly.
Tips - ready prepared omelettes could be used as an alternative to scrambled eggs and try adding some sautéed mushrooms.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.