Quorn Thai Red Curry With Mango
Try this delicious twist on an old classic. Made with mango and Quorn Pieces, this hassle-free curry is light and packed full of flavour.
- 300g pack Quorn Pieces
- 2-3 tbsp red curry paste
- 400g tin coconut milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 stalks lemongrass, discard the tough outer leaves
- ½ ripe mango (diced)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the red curry paste and sauté
- Pour the coconut milk into the wok and bring to the boil
- Add the sugar, lemongrass, a pinch of salt and soy sauce
- Add the Quorn Pieces and simmer according to cooking instructions
- Before serving, add the mango and bring to the boil again
- Remove the lemongrass and serve with sprinkled coriander and red chilli
- Serve with rice and broccoli
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I made this with mushrooms, green beans, peas and spinach leaves, added noodles and it was an amazing veggie dinner.
Really easy to make and tastes amazing - will definitely make it again and again.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.