Quorn Vegan Sausage Roll
3 out of 5, 1 based on 6 ratings
Combining Quorn Vegan Cumberland Sausages with a classic combination of sage, thyme and apple, these Vegan sausage rolls are sure to please.
- 1 pack of Quorn Vegan Cumberland Sausages, defrosted
- 4 sage leaves
- 3 sprigs of thyme, leaves only
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 pack of ready-to-roll vegan puff pastry
- 1 tbsp vegan milk
- Preheat your oven to 200C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Place the Quorn Vegan Cumberland Sausages, sage leaves, apple, garlic, salt and pepper and pulse until smooth.
- Remove the puff pastry from its packaging and roll out on to a clean, flat surface. Cut in half lengthways to create two long strips. Divide the sausage mixture and place in a long sausage shape across the long edge of the pastry strips.
- Using both hands, tightly roll and fold the pastry over, tucking in underneath and pressing lightly to seal the pastry. Brush the pastry with the vegan milk. Transfer on to the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.