Sunny Quorn Sausage Pasta Pots
With sundried tomato and basil pairing up with your favourite Quorn Sausages, this is a great way to inject some summer sun into your lunch box. Plus, it’s a simple and delicious way to use up any leftover sausages.
- 4 Quorn Vegetarian Sausages
- 100g conchiglie rigate or pasta bows
- 1 1/2 - 2 tbsp sundried tomato pesto
- 50g cheddar cheese, chopped into rough 1 cm cubes
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved (use a combination of red and yellow tomatoes if possible)
- 10g basil, shredded
- Cook the Quorn Sausages according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the pasta until al dente or according to pack instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Tip into a bowl.
- Slice the cooked Quorn Sausages into 1 cm discs then add to the pasta, along with the sun dried tomato pesto. Stir in the cheese, cherry tomatoes and basil. Pop into plastic pots or jars and refrigerate until ready for school time.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.