Vegan Sweet Chilli Skewers
Quick, tasty and delicious! These vegan skewers are made with our Sweet Chilli Mini Fillets are ready in less than 30 minutes! Cook under the grill or on the BBQ for a tasty summery meal. Serve with a fresh spiralized salad and add rice or noodles to suit. Any leftovers make a great lunchbox meal for the next day.
2.4 g of fat
- 8 Quorn Sweet Chilli Mini Fillets
- 4 spring onions
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- For the spiralized salad
- ½ cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 1 cooked beetroot
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Juice of two limes
- To serve
- 200g basmati rice
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- Pre-heat the grill to a high heat.
- Slice each Quorn Sweet Chilli Mini Fillet in half. Slice the spring onions into 3 pieces. Using 4 skewers, thread alternating pieces of the fillets and spring onion evenly onto each skewer.
- Brush each skewer with sweet chilli sauce and place onto a non-stick baking tray.
- Grill the skewers for 8 minutes or until lightly charred.
For the spiralized salad:
- Using a spiraliser (or vegetable peeler), spiralise the cucumber, carrot and beetroot. Place in a bowl and add the sliced radishes. Toss to combine.
- Mix the sweet chilli sauce and lime juice in a bowl.
- Cook the basmati rice as per pack instructions. Drain and stir through the chopped coriander.
- To serve, place one sweet chilli skewer on a plate. Add a spoonfull of spiralised salad and rice. Drizzle with sweet chilli dressing and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.