Pad Thai with Quorn Pieces
Try this easy pad Thai recipe and use Quorn Pieces to create your very own delicious Thai classic. Great for lunch or dinner, for the whole family!
4 g fat
23 g protein
- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 260g pack of rice noodles
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2-3 red chillies, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 lime (juice only)
- 2 large free range eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 4 spring onions chopped including green part
- 75g dry roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Cook the rice noodles following pack instructions. Refresh in cold water, then drain
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat and stir-fry the Quorn Pieces for 3-4 minutes, add the red onion and cook for a further 3 minutes. Add the garlic and chilli and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes more
- Pour in the soy sauce and lime juice, stir well, add in the noodles and toss for 1-2 minutes
- Pour over the beaten eggs slowly and evenly and let them begin to set (about 1 minute). Stir briefly until egg is cooked. Add half the garnish and stir through
- Serve with the remaining garnish scattered over the top
Not got any fine rice noodles in the kitchen? No problem! Dried or fresh egg noodles will work just as well - you could even swap them for dried wholemeal egg noodles to contribute towards your daily fibre intake!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Tasted very nice but the ratio of Quorn to noodles was not right, too many noodles and hardly any Quorn. Tasted good otherwise.
Was simple to cook, however tasted really bland even though followed the recipe and amounts exactly
Really bland. I had to add other flavours.
Pad thai is really delicious and very flavoursome, however why can't I download a copy of the recipe as I really want to make it again. Tia.
Response from Quorn
Hi there, that's great to read! You can print the recipe by clicking the printer button (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, -Printer-) just below the recipe picture.
Really easy to cook and tasted very nice. The garnish is super important for the flavour so don't skimp on it!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.