Vegetarian Chicken Wraps with Quorn BBQ Chicken Sandwich Filler
This vegetarian chicken wrap recipe is perfect for lunch or a light dinner.
Made with NEW Quorn Vegetarian BBQ Chicken Sandwich Filler, layered into soft tortillas with a homemade Mardi Gras slaw. For a quick & easy lunch that’s ready in minutes with zero fuss, this really is the tastiest combination you’ll eat this week!
Simply prep the slaw, load your wrap with our new vegetarian deli filler and serve with lots of fresh zingy lime and coriander leaves for the ultimate speedy lunch or light dinner.
This is one of those veggie lunch recipes, you’ll want to eat again and again so why not make a larger batch of the Mardi Gras slaw for those meal prep days!
- Deli Food Recipes
- Lunch Recipe Ideas
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
- Quick And Easy Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes
13.5 g fat
- 100g Quorn Vegetarian BBQ Chicken Sandwich Filler
- 4 mini tortilla wraps
- Lime wedges
- Coriander leaves
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced into strips
- ⅛ red cabbage, shredded
- 1 small carrot, sliced into thin matchsticks
- A handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- ½ tsp smoked garlic
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Start by making the Mardi Gras slaw. Place all of the slaw ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Pre heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Griddle the wraps on one side for 2 minutes.
- To serve, divide the Mardi Gras slaw between the wraps. Layer with Quorn Vegetarian BBQ Chicken Sandwich Filler, garnish with lime wedges and coriander leaves and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.