Chickpea and Spinach Curry with Quorn Vegan Pieces
Our Chickpea and Spinach Curry dish is perfect to enjoy with friends and family at the weekend but also works great as a mid-week dinner. Prepare this flavourful and mouthwatering curry recipe with our high protein, low in saturated fat Quorn Vegan Pieces in only 30 minutes for a tasty end to the day.
- 1 pack of Quorn Vegan Pieces
- 1 tin of chickpeas
- 30g of spinach
- 400ml light coconut milk
- 3 tbsp mild curry paste
- 2 tsp vegetable bouillon powder
- 1 Red chilli
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 3 garlic cloves
- Add the sliced garlic gloves and a deseeded & sliced chilli to a frying pan with cooking oil and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add a pack of Quorn Vegan Pieces, chickpeas, vegetable bouillon powder, finely chopped ginger, mild curry paste, light coconut milk and spinach.
- Cook on a low heat for 20 minutes.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
This recipe is so easy to make and tastes sooooooo good.
This is delicious and super simple
This is simple to make and extremely tasty.
Delicious and very quick to make. Very tasty, you can serve it with rice or naan bread. Thanks :)
Delicious quick meal and easy to make.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review