Lemon Pepper Vegan Fish Tacos
Tangy pineapple salsa makes a lovely fresh topping for these breaded vegan fish tacos made with Quorn Breaded Fishless Fillets. Best served in corn tortillas with shredded red cabbage.
4.2 g of fat
- 2 Quorn Breaded Fishless Fillets
- 150g pineapple, diced
- 25g red onion, diced
- 1 fresh jalapeno chilli, seeds removed and diced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp lime juice, plus wedges for serving
- 1/4 tsp each ground cumin, chilli powder, salt and pepper
- 60g finely shredded red cabbage
- 4 corn tortillas, warmed
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Prepare the Quorn Fishless Breaded Fillets with a Lemon & Pepper Breadcrumb according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, toss together the pineapple, red onion, jalapeno, coriander, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Let it stand for 5-10 minutes for the flavours to marry.
- Slice each fillet into 6 strips and serve with the pineapple salsa and cabbage in the tortillas, with lime wedges for squeezing.
Tips: Substitute pineapple with mango. Add avocado slices or guacamole to the tacos if desired.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review