Quorn Gluten Free Spaghetti Bolognese
Delicious gluten-free spaghetti Bolognese recipe, with Quorn Mince, red wine, garlic, onion and mushrooms. A meat & gluten free take on a classic.
A Little Effort
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 stick celery, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200g mushrooms, diced
- 100ml red wine
- 400ml tomato pasata
- 1 tbsp vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 1 gluten free vegetable stock cube, dissolved in 150ml hot water
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp oregano
- Bunch fresh basil leaves, torn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 350g dried gluten free spaghetti
- Hard cheese of your choice, grated to serve
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion, carrot and celery. Cook over a medium heat stirring frequently for about 5 minutes until the vegetables are softened. Add the garlic and mushrooms and stir fry for 2-3 minutes more. Stir in the red wine and reduce until the liquid is halved in volume
- Add the pasata, vegetarian Worcestershire sauce, vegetable stock, tomato puree and oregano. Stir well. Cook for 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are cooked
- Stir in the Quorn Mince and continue to cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in the basil and season to taste
- Meanwhile, cook the gluten free spaghetti according to pack instructions.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Quite good!! Added some extra spices.. Does it really have 76 kcal per serving??
Response from Quorn
Great to hear you've been experimenting with our recipe Nidhi! The kcal has been corrected too, thanks for pointing this out.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.