Quorn BBQ Pulled Quorn Fillets
Try this delicious Pulled Fillet recipe with Quorn Fillets. Mix with a smoky BBQ sauce to enjoy a high in protein, low in saturated fat, meat-free alternative. Perfect for the weekend!
- 4 Quorn Fillets, defrosted
- 100ml BBQ sauce Coleslaw:
- 75g white cabbage, finely shredded
- 75g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 75g carrots, grated
- 50g red onion, finely chopped
- 2tbsp mayonnaise, low fat variety or natural yoghurt
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard (optional) Seasoning:
- 4 brioche bread buns
- Hand shred the Quorn Fillets and mix with the BBQ sauce. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes
- Mix together all the coleslaw ingredients and season to taste, chill until required
- Tip the shredded Quorn Fillets in the BBQ sauce onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180C/Gas Mark 4 or until core temperature is reached
- Divide the coleslaw between the buns and fill with the Pulled Quorn
Did you know? This crunchy slaw is made from cabbage which is packed with nutrients such as vitamin K.
Low fat mayo or natural yoghurt also works great in this recipe. You could also swap the brioche buns for wholemeal rolls to contribute towards your daily fibre intake!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Love how versatile, low fat and healthy Quorn is.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review