Quorn Fillet Chicken Kiev Recipe with Goats Cheese
A festive meal with Quorn Fillets! Filled with goat's cheese, cheam cheese, mozzarella, and cranberries, our vegetarian Kievs are a delicious way to celebrate the holidays. With a crispy coating of breadcrumbs and aromatic sage, our vegetarian Kievs will bring all the best flavours of the season to the table. Try our recipe for vegetarian Kievs recipe for a tasty main at your vegetarian holiday meal, or for any special occasion!
A Little Effort
8 g of fat
- 4 Quorn Fillets, defrosted and sliced in half lengthways
- 30g goats cheese, finely grated
- 50g soft cream cheese
- 20g mozzarella, grated
- 24g dried cranberries, chopped
- 70g plain flour, sieved
- 1/2tsp ground cinnamon
- 100ml water, chilled
- 100g ciabatta bread, blitzed into breadcrumbs
- 6g dried sage
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
- Add the goat’s cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella and cranberries to a bowl and mix together.
- Place the sliced fillets onto a lightly greased baking tray and place ¼ of the mixture on to the base of each fillet, then top with the other half of the fillet and set aside.
- Mix the flour and cinnamon with the water and whisk to form a batter.
- Place the breadcrumbs into a large bowl and mix in the dried sage.
- Coat the fillets in the batter then coat in the breadcrumbs and return to the baking tray. Repeat until all the fillets have been coated.
- Cook on the middle shelf of the oven for 20 minutes.
Serve with, herb potatoes and steamed vegetables.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review