Quorn Vegetarian Coronation Chicken Salad
Our take on a veggie Coronation chicken salad that’s light, tangy and oh so delicious.
Made with Quorn vegetarian chicken fillets, this quick & easy veggie Coronation chicken salad recipe is perfect whether served as part of an al fresco dinner table, or simply as lunch or light dinner alongside a jacket potato or layered in a sandwich or wrap. Designed to be simple to recreate our vegetarian Coronation chicken salad will be a dish you will be making for years to come!
It’s also an excellent way to use up any leftover Quorn Roast too!
3.1 g fat
- 4 Quorn Vegetarian Fillets
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 100g bistro salad leaves
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 50g cherries, cut in half, stone removed
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds, toasted
- For the dressing:
- 1 tsp mango chutney
- 2 tbsp low fat Greek yoghurt
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 1 tsp mild curry powder
- Cook the Quorn Vegetarian Fillets as per pack instructions. Slice into strips and set aside.
- To make the dressing, mix the mango chutney, yoghurt, lemon juice and curry powder until smooth in a small bowl and set to one side.
- To serve, arrange the salad leaves on a large platter, scatter over the spring onions and cherries. Top with the sliced fillets, drizzle with the dressing, scatter with toasted flaked almonds and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.