Laksa with Quorn Pieces
Our delicious laksa with Quorn pieces is flavoured with chilli and ginger, and served with fine rice noodles. It's easy to prep and only takes 20 minutes to cook - so it's a great dish for when you're in a rush too.
13 g of fat
- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3cm piece of root ginger, grated
- 1 red chilli, diced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 4 spring onions onion, diced
- 100g green beans, cooked for 5 minutes in hot water
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- 400ml coconut milk, light
- 100ml vegetable stock
- 150g fine rice noodles, cooked according to pack instructions (approximately 300g cooked weight)
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the garlic, ginger, chilli and spices for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the Quorn Pieces and fry for a further minute
- Add the spring onions, green beans, soy sauce, coconut milk, vegetable stock and noodles. Bring to the boil then simmer for 5-10 minutes until all the ingredients are piping hot. Add the coriander and lime juice
Not got any fine rice noodles in the kitchen? No problem! Dried or fresh egg noodles will work just as well - you could even swap them for dried wholemeal egg noodles to contribute towards your daily fibre intake!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Awesome recipe. Easy, quick and incredibly tasty
This was simple to make and very tasty. I found it absorbed the liquid if left after cooking. It ideal for taking into work and reheating in the microwave.
Really nice dish!
So quick and easy to make and it was sooo yummy and filling! Will be making this again for sure! I threw in some bean sprouts as well in this dish
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review