Quorn Peppered Steak with Vegetables
Vegetarian Peppered Steak with roasted seasonal vegetables. A simple yet filling, healthy dinner, perfect for cold days when you need a warm and satisfying meal.
A Little Effort
- 2 Packs Quorn Vegetarian Peppered Steaks
- 500g Butternut squash
- 250g potatoes
- 500g Brussels sprouts
- A pinch of salt
- Olive oil
- 100g sunflower seeds
- Mustard vinaigrette:
- 3.5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- Preheat the oven to 225 ° C.
- Cut the squash lengthways. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds and stringy pulp. Roughly chop the squash and potatoes into cubes. Slice the Brussels sprouts into quarters.
- Transfer the veg onto a baking tray, drizzle with olive and salt to taste. Roast in the oven for about 35 - 40 minutes or until the vegetables are soft and golden. Remove from oven and top the roasted veg with sunflower seeds.
- Fry the Quorn Peppered Steak in a little oil over a medium heat for around 6 minutes, turning halfway, until both sides have a nice colour and is cooked through.
- For the mustard vinaigrette: Mix all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a bowl.
- Serve the Quorn Peppered Steak with the oven-roasted root vegetables and drizzle with the vinaigrette.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review