Quorn Pieces in Coconut Sauce with Fresh Vegetables
Prepare your week's meal in advance with this tasty vegetarian meal prep recipe. Assemble 4 separate containers with Quorn Pieces in a creamed coconut sauce and add a side of fresh vegetables. Ready in just 25 minutes.
16 g of fat
- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 1 medium spring onion
- 1 carrot
- 8 asparagus
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 100g petite peas
- 1 courgette
- 1/4 of a red cabbage
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 20g of creamed coconut
- 1 tbsp. of chia seeds
- Heat the olive oil in a pan at medium-heat.
- Add creamed coconut, 3/4 spring onion and chopped carrots.
- When the onions and carrots are soft and golden, add the Quorn Pieces and cook for 10 minutes.
- In a separate pot, boil the asparagus, courgette and petite peas.
- Chop the red cabbage and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Once the Quorn Pieces are cooked, place all the ingredients together in 4 separate containers.
- Serve with extra virgin olive oil, chia seeds, salt & pepper and the remaining chopped spring onion.
This recipe is a great one to use up any veggies you have lying around the kitchen.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review