Quorn Vegetarian Chicken Pieces And Broccoli Vegetarian Stir Fry
Our Quorn Vegetarian Chicken Pieces and Broccoli Stir Fry is packed with protein and a great way to get in your greens! Our vegetarian stir fry is simple to make and ready in no time. Delicious on its own, as a meat-free alternative to chicken and broccoli stir fry, or served with your favourite noodle or rice and plenty of soy sauce.
15 g of fibre
- 250g Quorn Pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- ½ cup button mushrooms
- ½ cup shiitake mushroom
- ¼ cup candied walnuts
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet/pan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté onion and garlic. Cook until onion is translucent.
- Add the Quorn Pieces, cook and stir for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Move Quorn Pieces to the side of the skillet/pan and add broccoli, button and shiitake mushrooms. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Season with soy sauce and sesame seeds and continue to cook and stir for about 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and garnish with candied walnuts before serving.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.