Quorn Vegetarian Peppered Steak with roasted potatoes
This really simple but filling, healthy dinner is great for the evenings where you don't have much time on your hands. Prepared in 25 minutes, this Quorn Vegetarian Peppered Steak with roasted potatoes and a side salad will satisfy your hunger.
14 g of fat
- 1 Quorn Vegetarian Peppered Steaks
- 150g new potatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 beef tomato, whole
- Handful of salad leaves
- 1-2 spring onions
- Dip of your choice; yogurt, hummus or mayonnaise
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees. Put the potatoes in an oven-proof dish, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Roast about 25 min.
- Cut the spring onions into small rings then rinse the tomatoes and salad.
- Fry the Quorn Peppered Steak as instructed on the pack.
- Serve with the roasted potatoes, vegetables and a dip of your choice.
Did you know? Quorn Vegetarian Peppered Steaks are a source of fibre and high in protein? They are also naturally lower in fat and saturated fat than their meat alternative! Why not try it on your next meat-free Monday?
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review