Vegan Caesar Salad Burger with Quorn Fillets
The best vegan burger for summer time: charred Quorn Vegan Fillets with vegan cheese, avocado, a plant-based Caesar sauce, lettuce and red onions.
- 6 (312g) Quorn Vegan Fillets
- 180ml vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30ml) nutritional yeast
- 4 tsp (20ml) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15ml) wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vegan soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15ml) maple syrup
- 1 (4g) clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) olive oil
- 6 burger rolls
- 120g white vegan cheese, sliced
- 100g cos lettuce
- 2 (450g) large avocadoes, sliced
- 1 (120g) medium red onion, thinly sliced
- For the Caesar sauce, combine the vegan mayonnaise, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, mustard, soy sauce, maple syrup and garlic. Using a hand blender, blend until smooth.
- Heat a griddle pan until smoking hot. Brush the Quorn Vegan Fillets with the olive oil and grill until charred and cooked through, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Cut each burger bun in half and grill the cut-sides of each bun in the same griddle pan until crisp and charred, 1 minute.
- Spread some Caesar sauce onto the base of each crisp burger bun. Top it with the sliced cheese, cos lettuce, avocado slices, grilled fillets and sliced onions. Top each burger with the top halves of the burger buns.
TIP: The Quorn Vegan Fillets can easily be replaced with Quorn Hot and Spicy Burger for a spicier alternative.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review