- 500g Quorn Mince
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium carrot diced
- 1 stick of celery diced
- 75g butternut squash chopped into small pieces
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 x 400g tinned tomatoes
- 1 tbl spoon tomato paste
- 50g butter
- 50g plain flour
- 150ml hot milk
- 1 tsp of grated nutmeg
- 50g grated cheddar
- 25g aged Parmesan Lasagne sheets
- 200ml vegetable stock
- In a big saucepan, fry the carrot, butternut squash, onion and celery until soft. Then add the garlic and smoked paprika.
- Add the tomato paste and cook for a minute, before adding the Quorn Mince. Again cook for a further couple of minutes, then add the tinned tomatoes and vegetable stock.
- Bring to the boil, then leave to simmer for an hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare the béchamel sauce. Melt the butter in a pan, then add the flour. Cook for two minutes.
- Take off the heat and slowly add the hot milk, whisking as you go.
- Season and add the grated nutmeg.
- Start to build your lasagne, four layers of pasta deep. Finish with the béchamel, then the grated cheddar and parmesan.
- Place in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees Celcius for approximately 45 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.